1. Ecco Bella ProductsThe first gluten free cosmetics company I want to mention is Ecco Bella. This beauty brand creates quality, gluten-free makeup, skin care, hair care and fragrances. They also have a variety of vegan products as well as cruelty-free, non-comedogenic and paraben-free products.
2. Bare MineralsIf you’re a fan of mineral makeup, you’ve likely heard of Bare Minerals or Bare Escentuals makeup. While most of their products are gluten-free, they have a disclaimer on their website stating that they cannot promise that each ingredient in their products was processed in a gluten-free environment. Check out their website FAQ page for a list of products that are free of oat, rye, wheat and barley here: bareescentuals.com.
3. Afterglow CosmeticsAfterglow is the first certified gluten-free makeup line by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization. You can find tons of gluten-free beauty products on their website and if you sign up for their newsletter, you can get 10% off your first order! Some favorites include organic blush, lip gloss and mascara!
4. Zuzu LuxeZuzu Luxe is another fab gluten-free makeup company who specializes in creating luxury cosmetics inspired by European spas. Their products are vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, corn-free and their ingredients are all natural. Take a look at some of their beauty products like dual powder foundation or mineral bronzer, which all come in eco-friendly packaging!
5. Joelle CosmeticsJoelle Cosmetics, which is also known as My Mineral Glitters, considers themselves the celiac friendly alternative for natural beauty and the largest gluten-free makeup and skin care solutions store! Browse their online store for tons of options in makeup, skin care and hair care. They’re also creating more gluten-free products for the baby!
6. Intuitive ColorIntuitive Color’s goal is to create quality beauty products formulated with natural, cosmetic-grade ingredients that are safer than traditional, and mineral makeup that doesn’t feel heavy or cakey on your skin. They currently only make foundation that is applied in three steps with three different products to smooth, color and set.
7. Monave Mineral MakeupMonave makes gluten-free, cruelty-free, 95% vegan and organic makeup that is made of only the highest quality mineral makeup. Choose from a variety of gluten-free lipsticks, concealers, eye shadows and skin care products. Monave prides themselves on creating superior cosmetics that suit women of all ages, complexions and lifestyles!
8. Red Apple Lipstick
Judging from the name Red Apple Lipstick, one would assume that this company only creates lipstick, right? They do make a great lipstick but they also make lip balm, lip liner, lip exfoliator, lipstick and eye shadows. This gluten-free makeup company has a 100% money back guarantee and will even discount their prices if you send in your old makeup!
Now that you’ve been introduced to some amazing gluten-free cosmetics companies, will you try them out? Some people might say that going gluten-free with your makeup isn’t necessary, but if you’re very sensitive to gluten, it can’t hurt and it could help improve the condition of your skin!
What’s your favorite gluten-free makeup brand or product?
[via All Women Stalk]